Jet Lube FMG – Food Machine Grease
Jet Lube FMG – Food Machine Grease has been formulated to perform in a wide variety of operating conditions. It is extremely water resistant and will remain in place even after frequent wash downs. Polymer additives provide adhesive/cohesive strength to protect against pound-out when shock loads are encountered.
FMG can be used in a wide range of temperatures. In food processing machinery it is recommended for the lubrication of roller, needle, ball, journal, and slide bearings.
For all food processing equipment needing a NSF registered material.
JET-LUBE FMG is an aluminium complex grease lubricant that is specifically designed for use in the food processing industry where it may have incidental food contact. It contains a bacteriostatic agent to retard bacteria and fungus growth.
- Has a dropping point of >450°F
- Excellent work stability under high loads
- Fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Contains Propylparaben – a bacterial fungi static agent
- Highly water resistant
- High strength fluid film lubrication
- High aluminium complex soap content >10%
- Pumpable formula
- NLGI grade – 2
- Temkin load – 65 lbs.